Office Finance and Services
8:30am to 5:00pm Monday to Friday
The Office of Finance and Services (OFS) is a service provider, regulator and central agency of government. OFS is responsible for supporting the Minister for Finance and Services, as well as supporting:
- sustainable government finances
- major public works and maintenance programs
- government procurement
- information and communications technology
- corporate and shared services
- consumer protection
- workplace relations
- administration of State taxation and revenue collection, and
- NSW land and property administration services.
For more information about the Office's organisational structure, see Divisions and related entities at the Office of Finance and Services website.