Types of Services
At this Roads and Maritime Services Registry you will be able to complete:
- Boat licence transactions
- Vessel registration transactions
- Motor vehicle transactions
- Driver licence/Photo Card transactions
9:00am – 4:00pm Wednesday and Thursday
Now when you apply for or renew a photo card at a temporary motor registry or Service NSW centre, it will be posted to you at no extra cost, generally within 5 to 10 working days. This new process applies to:
- NSW Driver Licences
- NSW Photo Cards
- Mobility Parking Scheme cards
- Security licences
- Firearm licences
- Commercial and Private Inquiry cards
Renewal notices are mailed generally within 6 weeks of the card's expiry date. This means you have plenty of time to plan ahead and renew early.
Note: For Driver Licence renewals or applications, you'll get a receipt which allows you to drive until your card arrives in the mail. The receipt is valid for 30 days.