If you'd like to offer and advertise property valuation services, first you'll need to register as a Valuer. This applies to companies that offer valuation services, as well as to individuals. You can apply and pay for this online, or alternatively, visit a service centre.Apply online
Apply for a Valuer's Registration
- To be eligible to apply, you must have completed certain education and training requirements. Please check what these are in the 'Related links' area
- The type and value assigned to your registration will depend on the education completed and your business needs
- For companies offering valuation services, at least one director or employee must be a registered valuer
- You do not need to register as a valuer if you are a student valuer working under the supervision of a registered valuer or if you're an architect, engineer, surveyor or quantity surveyor, as the property valuation is incidental to your role
To make sure that you have all the information and documentation you need to complete this transaction, please visit NSW Fair Trading.Apply online
For some online or phone transactions, you can pay with:
- credit or debit card (MasterCard, Visa, Diners Club International* or American Express*), or
For transactions in person at a service centre, you can pay with:
- cash (in Australian currency)
- cheque (personal, bank or agency drawn)
- money order, or
- credit or debit card (MasterCard, Visa, American Express* or EFTPOS).
Please note that you may need to pay a surcharge when paying by credit card.
* Unfortunately, some websites and locations may not accept American Express or Diners Club International.