If you'd like to offer and advertise property valuation services, first you'll need to register as a Valuer. This applies to companies that offer valuation services, as well as to individuals. You can apply and pay for this online, or alternatively, visit a service centre.Apply online
- To be eligible to apply, you must have completed certain education and training requirements. Please check what these are in the 'Related links' area
- The type and value assigned to your registration will depend on the education completed and your business needs
- For companies offering valuation services, at least one director or employee must be a registered valuer
- You do not need to register as a valuer if you are a student valuer working under the supervision of a registered valuer or if you're an architect, engineer, surveyor or quantity surveyor, as the property valuation is incidental to your role
To make sure that you have all the information and documentation you need to complete this transaction, please visit NSW Fair Trading.Apply online
- Cash (in Australian currency)
- Cheque (Personal, Bank or Agency drawn)
- Credit card (MasterCard, Visa, Diners Club International* or American Express*)
- Debit card (MasterCard, Visa or EFTPOS)
- Money orders
For transactions that can be completed online, you can only pay by credit card, except for some transactions where BPAY is accepted.
Please note, a surcharge may be applied if you choose to pay by credit card.
Unfortunately, the following payment types are unavailable in service centres:
- Credit card (Diners Club International)
- Traveller's cheques (in Australian currency and all other international currencies)
* Unfortunately, some websites and locations may not accept American Express or Diners Club International.