Workers on construction sites must have a WorkCover Construction Induction Card. If yours has been lost or destroyed, you can order and pay for a replacement online. The card will then be sent to your home address.Apply online
- you must have already been issued a Construction Induction Card
- if your details have changed or if your card wasn't received or contains a printing error, you cannot apply online – you will need to complete the Application to Replace a High Risk Work Licence or General Construction Induction Card – PDF and provide your new/correct details, and
- to apply online, your details must exactly match those on your Construction Induction Card record.
To make sure that you have all the information and documentation you need to complete this transaction, please visit Workcover NSW.Apply online
- Cash (in Australian currency)
- Cheque (Personal, Bank or Agency drawn)
- Credit card (MasterCard, Visa, Diners Club International* or American Express*)
- Debit card (MasterCard, Visa or EFTPOS)
- Money orders
For transactions that can be completed online, you can only pay by credit card, except for some transactions where BPAY is accepted.
Please note, a surcharge may be applied if you choose to pay by credit card.
Unfortunately, the following payment types are unavailable in service centres:
- Credit card (Diners Club International)
- Traveller's cheques (in Australian currency and all other international currencies)
* Unfortunately, some websites and locations may not accept American Express or Diners Club International.