Damon Rees is a business leader focused on customer centricity, culture, digital enablement and innovation. He has more than 20 years of experience in driving transformational change, organisational performance and better customer outcomes.
- Chief Executive Officer, Service NSW
- Independent Director at GP Synergy – Australia’s largest training organisation for GPs
Damon’s experience spans the private, public, and not for profit sectors
- Inaugural Government Chief Information and Digital Officer for NSW Government
- Chief Digital Officer for Macquarie Group
- Chief Technology and Interim Chief Information Officer for Woolworths
- Head of Integrated Delivery for Westpac
- Independent Director at GP Synergy since 2014 including:
- 3 years as Chair of the Finance, Audit and Risk committee
- 6 years as Chair of the Digital and ICT committee.
- Awarded the Sir James Wolfhenson scholarship to study at the Harvard Kennedy School in 2018
- Completed a Global Executive MBA with the University of Sydney in 2011
- Holds a Bachelor of Information Technology from the University of Technology, Sydney.