- icare has teams standing by to assist bushfire-impacted customers arrange alternative treatment and care where necessary. Call 13 99 22 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- SIRA is working with all NSW workers compensation insurers. Their priority and expectation of insurers is that people receive their entitlements, and can access treatment and support when they need it.
- The Independent Review Office will help you if you're a worker and unable to resolve an issue with your insurer. Call them on 13 94 76, or email email@example.com
- Insurance Council of Australia - disaster insurance hotline available to assist 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Help with making claims, general queries and making a complaint.
- Insurance Law Service provides assistance with insurance claims after bushfires.
- Home insurance – flood and fire at ASIC's Moneysmart.
Road closure notices
- Disaster Response Legal Service offers free legal help if you are affected by bushfires and have problems with:
- insurance claims and disputes
- credit, debt and financial hardship
- eligibility for disaster relief and crisis payments
- social security
- housing and tenancy
- replacement of lost documents.
Call 1800 801 529 between 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday to speak to someone about your legal issues.
- NSW Legal Assistance Forum provides plain language law resources relating to bushfires.