COVID-19 update: If you are planning to go into a Service Centre, check the opening times before you visit. Read about the COVID-19 assistance available for NSW residents and businesses. 

Our online transactions are available 24/7. Call 13 77 88 for assistance or visit COVID-19.

Text size

Insurance support

Road closure notices

Notices for state-owned road closures during the NSW bushfires (from August 2019 to January 2020) are available on the Transport for NSW website. These notices may be useful for lodging insurance claims. For closures of council-owned roads, please contact your local council.

Legal assistance

  • Disaster Response Legal Service offers free legal help if you are affected by bushfires and have problems with: 
    • insurance claims and disputes
    • credit, debt and financial hardship
    • eligibility for disaster relief and crisis payments
    • social security
    • housing and tenancy
    • employment
    • replacement of lost documents.

​​​​Call 1800 801 529 between 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday to speak to someone about your legal issues.