Bringing services to your community
Our Mobile Service Centres offer similar services to our physical sites including:
- Driver licence, photo card applications and renewals
- Driver Knowledge Tests
- Working With Children Check applications
- Applying for birth, death and marriage certificates
- Cost of Living service to access more than 70 government rebates and savings
See our video series for more information.
Our Mobile Service Centres will be visiting disaster-affected communities, helping people replace lost or damaged documents (such as birth or marriage certificates, driver licences, photo cards, and Fair Trading licences and permits) free of charge.
We can also help you access a range of government support services and initiatives.
Those requiring emergency assistance such as food, water or shelter should contact the Disaster Welfare Assistance Line on 1800 018 444.
Our location schedules are updated on a regular basis. Please check to see when we'll be in your area.
Prepare your documents
Remember to have all your paperwork and supporting documents with you.
New photocards will be posted
When you apply to get, renew or replace a photocard, it will be posted to you at no extra cost, within 10 business days. This applies to:
- NSW Driver Licences
- Mobility Parking Scheme cards
- NSW Photo Cards
- Firearm, security, commercial agent and private inquiry agent licences.
Driver Knowledge Tests
No bookings are required for the Driver Knowledge Test (DKT).
Driver tests are available by appointment at selected locations.
Bookings are required and can be made by calling 13 77 88.
Our Mobile Service Centres don’t carry cash.
You can pay by:
- Cheque (personal or bank)
- EFTPOS, credit or debit card
A merchant fee may apply when paying by credit or debit card.
- Auslan video remote interpreting
- Hearing loop
- Wheelchair access