We all recognise births and deaths as life events, but of course there are so many other moments in our lives that we might define as a life event. It could be changing our name, or applying for our first passport, or getting called up for jury duty.
Through our liaisons with government departments, and agencies like the Registry of Births, Deaths and Marriages, the NSW Trustee & Guardian, and Roads and Maritime Services, Service NSW has transactions covering all manner of life events.
So whether it's celebrating a birth with a commemorative birth certificate, or registering a relationship, or helping you through the legalities required when a family member passes away, we are here to help you.
We welcome your feedback on the provided information, and on how we could improve our services. Please Contact us to share your thoughts.
Most popular transactions
- Apply for a NSW Seniors Card
- Register a birth
- Apply for a birth certificate
- Register a death
- Apply for a death certificate
- Register a change of name
- Apply to record a change of sex
- Apply for a passport
- Apply to register a relationship in NSW
- Apply to get married at a Registry Office
- Find an older driver assessor
- Find out about jury service in NSW
- Find a child care centre
- Order a Family History Certificate
- Change the details on a birth, death or marriage record
- Advise Roads and Maritime Services that a customer is deceased
- Get started making a Will
- Get started making a Power of Attorney
- Appoint an Enduring Guardian
- Deceased estate administration
- Trust administration and management
- Financial management services for managed clients
- Register your dog or cat