Copyright and disclaimer
© State of New South Wales (Service NSW) 2016
The State of New South Wales, acting through Service NSW, supports and encourages the reuse of its publicly funded information.
Unless otherwise stated, all Service NSW material on this website is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 licence, except as noted below. For the terms and conditions of this licence, visit Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International.
We request attribution as © State of New South Wales (Service NSW) 2016
Material not licensed under the Creative Commons licence
The following material available from this website is not licensed under the Creative Commons licence:
- The State’s Coat of Arms and any other symbols, logos or trademarks of the State of NSW or any Department or agency of the State (unless incidentally reproduced in using an unaltered document under the Creative Commons licence).
- Service NSW brand logos and trademarks, including the NSW Waratah and the names “Service NSW” and “MyServiceNSW”.
- Any third party material, unless expressly stated to be published under the Creative Commons licence.
- Any photography, illustrations, animations and sound files used by Service NSW.
Enquiries relating to Crown copyright or use of NSW State Arms, Symbols or Emblems (other than as permitted by the Creative Commons licence) should be addressed to the Privacy Officer, Governance and Risk:
- by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or
- by mail to:
Governance and Risk
GPO Box 7057
Sydney NSW 2001
If you plan to create a link to this website, please note these conditions:
- Links must be to the homepage or other high level page.
- Logos, emblems and trademarks of the NSW Government and/or Department of Finance, Services and Innovation and its cluster agencies must not be used for web linking purposes.
- The website should be opened in a new window and not within a frame of your own branding.
- You must not use the link to provide, or in any way imply, endorsement of your organisation, services or products by the NSW Government and/or the Department of Finance, Services and Innovation or its cluster agencies.
- You must not pass off content from this website as your own. This includes copying or re-using parts of the website (see our Copyright statement above).
The NSW Government is committed to enhancing the public availability, dissemination and exchange of information. As a NSW government agency, Service NSW has established this Website to enable you to quickly and easily access information in relation to government transactions.
Service NSW disclaims, to the extent permitted by law, all warranties, representations or endorsements, express or implied, with regard to the information contained on this Website. This includes but is not limited to, all implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement.
Further, Service NSW does not warrant or accept any liability in relation to your inability to access the Website or the quality, operability or accuracy of the information contained on this Website.
The Service NSW Website contains links to other internet sites which contain information collated and presented by government agencies, third-party organisations and individuals.
The providers of the linked sites often have their own protocols and standards in relation to their sites and the information which appears on them. We urge you to familiarise yourself with these protocols and standards. Service NSW cannot warrant and/or represent that linked sites are complete, current, reliable and/or free from error. Service NSW also cannot accept responsibility or liability for any loss, damage, cost or expense you might incur as a result of the use of or reliance upon materials in the linked sites.