If you’re looking for before and after school care, we can help you find a provider at or near your child’s school.
Our before and after school care finder's search results display a provider’s:
- opening hours
- address and contact details
- number of approved places
- National Quality Standard rating
- transport options
- distance to the selected school.
Search results also include a map so you can see your selected school’s location and care providers who are close by.
What you need
The name of your child’s school.
How to find a provider
- Select the ‘Find a provider’ button.
- Enter your child’s school in the search box.
- Select the school from the search options.
- Select the search icon to display your results.
Note: If there are no care provider results for your child’s school, you'll be prompted to complete an optional 'Before and after school care expression of needs' survey. The purpose of the survey is to help identify before and after school care needs and to better plan, manage and deliver services across NSW.
- The NSW Department of Education offers guidance on what to look for when choosing a quality service.
- The NSW Department of Education regulates before and after school care services.
- Before and after school care providers also receive a quality rating following assessment by the department against the National Quality Standard.