Service NSW is contacting individuals on behalf of NSW Health to ensure that recent international arrivals understand the testing and self-isolation requirements made under the Public Health (Air Transportation Quarantine) Order 2021 (No 4) 2021.
Types of personal information we collect
- Whether you understand and acknowledge the isolation and testing requirements that you must follow.
- Whether you are currently interstate, or planning to travel interstate.
- If yes to the above - the state where you are currently, or are planning to travel to.
Disclosing your personal information
Service NSW will share the following information with NSW Health:
- whether we were able to reach you
- if you are interstate or plan on travelling interstate – the state where you are currently or planning to be in the next 72 hours
- if you refuse to acknowledge the testing and isolation requirements we will also share this with NSW Health.
Service NSW will not disclose your personal information to anyone else unless you provide your consent, or we are required or authorised to do so by law.
Are you required by law to provide us with this information
Providing us with the requested information is not required by law. However, if you choose not to provide us with the requested information this outcome will be shared back to NSW Health.
Please visit the privacy page for more information about how Service NSW handles your personal information. This includes how you can access and seek correction of the information, how privacy enquiries or complaints can be made, how information is securely stored and to contact us. Service NSW is located at 2-24 Rawson Place Sydney NSW 2000.