Find somewhere to stay tonight
Call Link2Home on 1800 152 152. They're open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. They can refer you to housing services and connect you to support services.
Ask Izzy can also help you search for a place to stay or find free local food services.
Find somewhere to stay long term
Check if you're eligible for one of the following services:
- Social Housing at NSW Department of Family and Community Services
- Affordable Housing at NSW Department of Family and Community Services.
Get help paying your rent
Check if you're eligible for any of the following services:
- Help with renting in the private market at NSW Department of Family and Community Services
- Rent Assistance at Department of Human Services.
If you're a veteran
Check if you're eligible for the following service:
- Rent Choice Veterans at NSW Department of Family and Community Services.
You can read about your rights and responsibilities when living in social housing at the NSW Department of Family and Community Services.
You can read about your rights and responsibilities when living in a boarding house at NSW Fair Trading.
You can read about renting in the private market at NSW Fair Trading.
Help with managing your money
- Financial Information Service at the Department of Human Services
- Financial Counselling Service at Financial Counselling Australia
- Managing on a low income at ASIC's MoneySmart.
- Older Persons Legal and Education Program at Legal Aid NSW
- Advocacy, Legal support and Advice at Seniors Rights Service
Emotional and mental health support
For crisis support, call Lifeline on 13 11 14. They’re open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. You can also access Lifeline services online.
You can also:
If you're experiencing violence or feeling unsafe in your relationship
- Domestic and Family Violence Support at NSW Department of Family and Community Services
- MensLine Australia.
We are currently testing this website - leave us feedback