1. Your rights and responsibilities

    Legal support 

    If you need legal advice and support, check if you're eligible for the Workplace Advice Service at the Fair Work Commission

  2. Living costs

    See if you hold or can access insurance payments for:

    Check if you can get: 

      If you were injured at work

      If you were injured in a road accident 

      If you're a veteran

      You may be eligible for an Income Support Payment from the Department of Veteran Affairs

      Healthcare and medicine costs

      Equipment and aids


      • Support for brain injuries

      • Getting to work or school

        Recovering at work

            • Mental and emotional support

              Legal support

              If there's a dispute