Service NSW is collecting your personal information for the purposes of:
- processing your NSW Entry Declaration
- communicating with you about your NSW Entry Declaration and providing you with further information and guidance about the operation of the NSW Entry Declaration
- sharing information about your NSW Entry Declaration with various other government agencies, including interstate and Commonwealth government agencies, such as the NSW Ministry of Health and NSW Police for the purpose of contact tracing and/or the exercise of law enforcement functions relating to your NSW Entry Declaration
- other directly related purposes.
To perform this service, Service NSW may collect personal information that includes:
- full name
- email address
- phone number
- residential address
- the number of dependent children under the age of 16 years travelling with the person
- each address at which the person has stayed in the last 14 days
- whether or not the person has visited a location that has been identified as a place of high concern
- residency status of NSW
- reason for travel
- if the person is not ordinarily a resident of NSW, the person’s planned date of departure
- intended address in New South Wales.
In accordance with the Public Health (COVID-19 Interstate Travellers) Order 2021, Service NSW has been directed to collect the above personal information from you in order to be able to issue you with a NSW Entry Declaration. If the information (or any part of it) is not provided, Service NSW will be unable to process your application for a NSW Entry Declaration.
Service NSW will not provide your personal information to third parties for any purposes not already stated in this privacy statement, or to which you have not otherwise consented, unless Service NSW is required, or authorised, by law to do so.
Service NSW will take reasonable security measures to protect your personal information from loss, unauthorised access, use, modification, disclosure or other misuse. Your personal information will be held and disposed of securely at:
Level 20, 2-24 Rawson Place
Sydney NSW, 2000.