If you have a current competency card with either the Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA) or Responsible Conduct of Gambling (RCG) qualification, and you'd like to add the other competency to your card, you can lodge an application by email, mail or in person.
What you'll need
- your personal and contact details
- your existing competency card number and expiry date
- the interim certificate number of your new qualification
- the PDF form – 'Existing RSA/RCG competency card: add competency endorsement'.
How to apply
- Select the 'Download PDF form' button.
- Complete, print and sign the form.
- Post, email or deliver your application in person, to the details on the form.
- Anyone who currently has a valid competency card.
Things to keep in mind...
- It can take 3 weeks to get your card once you apply.
- The registered training organisation (RTO) where you completed the course gives you the interim certificate.
- The interim certificate is valid for 90 days and allows you to work immediately.
- Keep your interim certificate with you at work, as working without it, will incur a fine.
- To add privacy training to your competency card requires a different form.
To make sure that you have all the information and documentation you need to complete this transaction, call Liquor & Gaming NSW on (02) 9995 0900