An AUSkey is a unique secure login linked to an Australian business number (ABN), which allows you to access and send business information to government online. You'll need an AUSkey if you ever need to conduct transactions such as:
- changing an ABN
- lodging activity statements
- applying for, submitting and tracking bankruptcy notices via Australian Financial Security Authority (AFSA).
An Administrator AUSkey also allows you to:
- update or cancel all AUSkeys
- register other Administrator or Standard AUSkey users
- approve requests for Standard AUSkeys
- obtain additional AUSkeys for yourself to use on other computers, and
- register a Device AUSkey for your business.
If you'd like to apply for an administrator AUSkey, you can do this online.Apply online