Visit our COVID-19 page for information and advice on the assistance available for NSW residents and businesses.


If you want to drive a B-double outside the approved B-double road network, you'll need to apply for an access permit through the National Heavy Vehicle Regulator (NHVR).

The NHVR permit applies to travel throughout Australia, with the exception of Western Australia and the Northern Territory, where you'll need to apply directly to the relevant state or territory road transport authority

For the most up-to-date information on how to apply for a B-double access permit, visit the National Heavy Vehicle Regulator website. 

You'll be taken to another website.