COVID-19 update: If you are planning to go into a Service Centre, check the opening times before you visit. Read about the COVID-19 assistance available for NSW residents and businesses. 

Our online transactions are available 24/7. Call 13 77 88 for assistance or visit COVID-19.

Text size


When you've successfully completed your period on the Interlock Program, you'll need to visit a service centre to apply for your replacement licence.

If you were a class C licence holder you'll be issued a replacement class C licence. If you previously held a different class of licence, you may need to take knowledge and driving tests for that licence class, depending on the length of your disqualification.

Take your new licence to an interlock installer, and they'll remove the device from your vehicle.

What you need

More information

  • When you apply for or renew a licence card or Photo Card at a service centre, it will be posted to you at no extra cost. Cards usually arrive within 10 working days.
  • If you haven’t received your card through the mail within 10 working days, please call us on 13 77 88.
  • Renewal notices are posted generally within 6 weeks of the card's expiry date.
  • For driver licence renewals or applications a receipt is provided which allows people to drive until the card arrives in the mail. The receipt is valid for 30 days.
  • Further information about centralised photocard printing is available on the Transport for NSW website.

Payment methods

You can review transaction payment options on our payment methods page.