The NSW Government is helping kids get active with the Active Kids program.
To use the voucher, find a registered activity provider and present your voucher when you sign up.
If you’re a parent, carer or guardian, the student will be eligible if they are:
- a NSW resident
- aged between 4.5 and 18 years
- enrolled in school (from Kindergarten to Year 12, including those who are home-schooled or enrolled in secondary school education at TAFE NSW)
- a current Medicare card holder.
You can apply for a voucher for each eligible student.
You can use the voucher for registration, participation or membership costs with an approved Active Kids provider.
What you need
- a MyServiceNSW Account
- one proof of identity document for the parent, carer or guardian
- your child's Medicare card details
- your child's height and weight (optional).
How to apply
- Check the eligibility requirements.
- Select the 'Apply online' button.
- Log in, or create your MyServiceNSW Account.
- Follow the prompts to apply for the voucher.
To use the voucher:
- Choose the eligible provider where you'll use the voucher.
- At registration or payment time, provide the following information through the provider's preferred process:
- child's full name
- child's date of birth
- Active Kids voucher number.
A voucher cannot be:
- split between more than one provider or registration (which means if you do not use the full voucher amount, any remaining amount will not be used)
- used for individual items (like jerseys, socks or boots)
- used for the same activity within the same term as another Active Kids voucher
- redeemed for cash.
To use the voucher, give the details to your registered activity provider.
You can view vouchers in the Service NSW app. You'll find the voucher under the ‘Vouchers’ section of the app.