Visit our COVID-19 page for information and advice on the assistance available for NSW residents and businesses.


If you need to register your vehicle for seasonal work, such as harvesting, please visit a service centre.

What you need

  • your proof of identity
  • proof of registration entitlement, or proof of previous registration
  • an inspection report (unless your vehicle is on the National Heavy Vehicle Accreditation Scheme or the Hire Trailer Maintenance Management Accreditation Scheme)
  • a Compulsory Third Party (CTP) Insurance certificate
  • a representative's authority (if the vehicle is being registered in the name of an organisation)
  • a declaration of eligibility for a registration concession (if applicable)
  • a Vehicle Compliance Certificate (VCC) (if the vehicle has been significantly modified)
  • the PDF form – 'Application for Registration'.

How to apply

  1. Download and complete Application for Registration – PDF.
  2. Gather all the required documentation.
  3. Visit a service centre and submit your application.

Payment methods

You can review transaction payment options on our payment methods page.