If you need to register your vehicle for seasonal work, such as harvesting, please visit a service centre.
What you'll need
- your proof of identity
- proof of registration entitlement, or proof of previous registration
- an inspection report (unless your vehicle is on the National Heavy Vehicle Accreditation Scheme or the Hire Trailer Maintenance Management Accreditation Scheme)
- a Compulsory Third Party (CTP) Insurance certificate
- a representative's authority (if the vehicle is being registered in the name of an organisation)
- a declaration of eligibility for a registration concession (if applicable)
- a Vehicle Compliance Certificate (VCC) (if the vehicle has been significantly modified)
- the PDF form – 'Application for Registration'.
How to apply
- Download and complete Application for Registration – PDF.
- Gather all the required documentation.
- Visit a service centre and submit your application.