If you'd like to run two or more free-entry competitions, such as sweeps, giveaways or contests to promote your business, you'll need a trade promotion lottery permit (multiple promotions). Your permit will cover competitions held over 12 months. You can apply and pay for this permit online.Apply online
Apply for a trade promotion lottery permit (multiple promotions)
For your competition to be eligible it must:
- have free entry
- be a competition based on chance, not skill
- genuinely promote the goods or services of your business
- take place within the 12 month period nominated
To make sure that you have all the information and documentation you need to complete this transaction, please visit Liquor and Gaming NSWApply online
For online or phone transactions, you can pay with:
- credit or debit card (MasterCard, Visa, or American Express).
For transactions in person at a service centre, you can pay with:
- cash (in Australian currency)
- cheque (personal, bank or agency drawn)
- money order
- credit or debit card (MasterCard, Visa, American Express* or EFTPOS), or
- Android Pay app.
Please note that you may need to pay a merchant fee when paying by credit or debit card.
* Unfortunately, some locations may not accept American Express.