Transport for NSW, together with Drive 4 Life, is offering North Coast residents free learner-driver safety workshops.
The ‘Helping Learner Drivers Become Safer Drivers’ workshop helps parents and supervisors of learner drivers become confident and effective teachers.
It includes information about licence conditions for learner and P-plate drivers, tips for using the learner-driver logbook and the importance of providing constructive feedback.
The workshops are delivered online by driving instructors from Joblink Plus and will run until June 2023.
The workshop is open to all North Coast residents in the following local government areas:
- Ballina Shire Council
- Bellingen Shire Council
- Byron Shire Council
- Clarence Valley Council
- Coffs Harbour City Council
- Kempsey Shire Council
- Kyogle Council
- Lismore City Council
- Nambucca Valley Council
- Port Macquarie Hastings Council
- Richmond Valley Council
- Tenterfield Shire Council
- Tweed Shire Council.
What you need
- your personal and contact details
- access to a computer with Microsoft Teams.
How to book
- Select the ‘Book online’ button.
- Choose a date and follow the prompts to register for your free workshop.
You can participate in the workshop more than once, and attend with your learner driver if you’d like to.
Last updated: 22 December 2022