Careers NSW provides access to careers guidance at any career stage. The service includes receiving valuable insights from industry experts on what it means to work in specific industries.
You can book an appointment to speak with an industry expert from the following industries:
- animation, film and television
- disability and aged care services
- energy and utilities
- hospitality, tourism and recreation
- information technology
- public service.
Note: This list is updated regularly with new industries. Please check again later if you have a particular industry in mind.
To be eligible, you must be:
- aged 18 years or older
- living in NSW
- an Australian citizen, permanent resident or protected special category visa (SCV) holder.
What you need
- a MyServiceNSW Account
- your name, email address and mobile number
- your postcode
- any hearing assistance requirements (counter hearing loop, Auslan video remote interpreting, remote live captioning).
How to book
- Check the eligibility requirements.
- Select the ‘Book an appointment' button.
- Log in, or create your MyServiceNSW Account.
- Complete the industry expert registration form.
- You'll be contacted by a Careers NSW team member within 2 business days.
- You'll then be matched with an industry expert and receive an appointment confirmation.
- If you would like to volunteer to be a Careers NSW industry expert and share your knowledge and experience with potential candidates for your industry, please register your interest or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- To access online career resources or for more information, please visit the Careers NSW website.
- To provide feedback, please email email@example.com.