Back to top

Change an address or contact details with Roads and Maritime Services (organisations)

If your organisation changes its mailing or business address, or the location where its vehicles are parked or garaged overnight, you'll need to let Roads and Maritime Services know.

You can update your organisation's mailing, business or garaging addresses by visiting a service centre. Any new garaging address must be a street address in NSW.

Find a service centre
  • your proof of identity
  • your business or organisation identification
  • your new address and contact details
  • the PDF form – 'Change of records'
  • a letter of request from a company representative, including Common Expiry Date of fleet vehicles (if applicable).
Find a service centre
  1. Download and complete the Change of records – PDF.
  2. Gather the required documentation.
  3. Visit a service centre and submit your request.
Find a service centre

Who's eligible?

To make sure that you have all the information and documentation you need to complete this transaction, please visit Roads and Maritime Services

Need help?

We’re happy to help you with this transaction.

Feel free to call us on 13 77 88 or visit a service centre

Source url: