If you want to change an authorised representative's details on a Transport for NSW E-Toll Account, you can do this online.
You're eligible to change an authorised representative's details on an E-Toll Account if you're the account holder.
To make sure that you have all the information and documentation you need to complete this transaction, visit myE-Toll
What you need
- your E-Toll account number and password, and
- the authorised representative's changed details.
How to change
- Click the 'Change online' button.
- Enter account number and password.
- Read and accept the Terms and Conditions.
- Select 'Authorised representatives' from the menu on the left.
- Select the person whose details have changed and click the 'Edit' button.
- Edit the details and submit.