To ensure that the Register of Accredited Certifiers published on the Building Professionals Board website is accurate, you'll need to inform the Board by email or post if any of your personal, business or employment details change.
- any accredited Certifier who wishes to amend his/her business and employment details.
What you need
- the Certifier’s name
- business address
- business name
- business telephone number or telephone numbers
- email address
- insurance, and
- employment details, such as when you commence or cease employment with a certification company or a council.
How to change
- Provide all the details that need to be changed
- Attach any supporting documentation, and then:
- email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or
- post to The Director, Building Professionals Board, PO Box 3720, Parramatta NSW 2124
- if you are a council accredited Certifier commencing or ceasing employment, you can notify the Board by downloading, completing and submitting the Notice to the Building Professionals Board – DOC, via email or post.
To make sure that you have all the information and documentation you need to complete this transaction, please visit the Building Professionals Board.