If you hold an Individual's Property Licence and you gain further qualifications that entitle you to add other classes or categories of agents, you can request for your licence to be changed. You can do this at a service centre.
What you need
- your personal details
- any evidence of qualifications or experience to validate the change of class
- the Application for a Licence – Individual form with the updated details, or
- a signed letter requesting the change that includes your name, licence number and contact details.
How to change
- Download, print and complete the Application for a Licence – Individual – PDF (if applicable)
- Make sure you have the required documentation
- Visit a service centre and provide the information.