If you hold a partnership contractor licence and one of the partners gains qualifications in an additional class, you can make a request to add or change the relevant class on your partnership licence at a service centre. You (or they) must first have updated the individual contractor licence to reflect the new class that they are eligible to work in.

What you need

  • your personal details
  • an Application Form – Company or Partnership.

How to change

  1. Download, print and complete the Application Form – Company or Partnership – PDF
  2. Gather any additional documentation (if required)
  3. Visit a service centre and submit your information.

Payment methods

You can review transaction payment options on our payment methods page.

Last updated: 6 November 2019