An Individual Property Licence allows you to carry out work as described on your licence card, subject to any specified conditions. If your circumstances change (eg. a real estate agent wishes to act only as a buyer’s agent), and this affects the conditions under which your licence has been issued, you'll need to amend your details. You can do this at a service centre.
What you need
- your personal details
- the Application for a Licence – Individual form with the updated details, or
- a signed letter requesting the change that includes your name, licence number and contact details,
- any supporting documentation to validate the change of condition (if applicable).
How to change
- Download, print and complete the Application for a Licence – Individual – PDF (if applicable)
- Make sure you have the required documentation
- Visit a service centre and submit the information.