If you hold a partnership contractor licence and you want to change a condition on your licence, you can request the change at a service centre.

What you need

  • your personal details
  • a signed letter requesting the change that includes your name, licence number and contact details, or
  • an Application Form – Company or Partnership with the updated details
  • any supporting documentation to validate the change of condition (if applicable)
  • the details of your nominated supervisor.

How to change

  1. Download, print and complete the Application Form – Company or Partnership – PDF (if applicable)
  2. Gather all the required documentation
  3. Visit a service centre and submit your information.
Last updated: 6 November 2019