If you hold a partnership contractor licence and you want to change a condition on your licence, you can request the change at a service centre.
What you need
- your personal details
- a signed letter requesting the change that includes your name, licence number and contact details, or
- an Application Form – Company or Partnership with the updated details
- any supporting documentation to validate the change of condition (if applicable)
- the details of your nominated supervisor.
How to change
- Download, print and complete the Application Form – Company or Partnership – PDF (if applicable)
- Gather all the required documentation
- Visit a service centre and submit your information.