If you're registered as a beekeeper with NSW Department of Primary Industries (DPI), you can update the details of your registration by submitting a Beekeeper Registration Change of Details Form.
What you'll need
- your registration number and the expiry date
- your new details
- your licence class.
How to apply
- Select the 'Download PDF form' button.
- Enter the required information.
- Sign and date the form.
- Using the contact details listed on the form, submit your information by email or post.
Things to keep in mind...
- Inform the DPI of your new details as soon as possible to ensure any correspondence such as a renewal notice is sent to the correct name and mailing address, and has the correct licence fee.
Management arrangements for bee biosecurity risks in NSW changed on 1 July 2017. The changes recognise the importance of maintaining the beekeeping industry, bee population and human health across NSW. To find out more about the changes please refer to the Bees Biosecurity Fact Sheet – PDF.