COVID-19 update: If you are planning to go into a Service Centre, check the opening times before you visit. Read about the COVID-19 assistance available for NSW residents and businesses. 

Our online transactions are available 24/7. Call 13 77 88 for assistance or visit COVID-19.

Text size


To change your personal contact details on your native animal keeper licence, you'll need a change of contact details form. You can then lodge the form either by mail, email or in person at a service centre.

What you need

  • the PDF form – 'Change of licence class or contact details'
  • your licence number
  • your personal contact details.

How to change

  1. Download and complete the Change of licence class or contact details form – PDF.
  2. Visit a service centre and submit your information in person, or via: