If you hold a partnership contractor licence and your details have changed, such as address, phone number or email, you can update your licence details at a service centre.
What you need
- your personal details
- a copy of a name change document, such as a Marriage Certificate or Change of Name Certificate (if applicable)
- the Notification of Change of Address form, or
- a letter that includes the details that need amending, as well as your name, licence number and contact details.
How to change
- Download, print and complete the Notification of Change of Address – PDF (if applicable)
- Make sure you have the required documentation
- Visit a service a centre and submit your information.