COVID-19 update: If you are planning to go into a Service Centre, check the opening times before you visit. Read about the COVID-19 assistance available for NSW residents and businesses. 

Our online transactions are available 24/7. Call 13 77 88 for assistance or visit COVID-19.

Text size


If you hold a partnership contractor licence and your details have changed, such as address, phone number or email, you can update your licence details at a service centre.

What you need

  • your personal details
  • a copy of a name change document, such as a Marriage Certificate or Change of Name Certificate (if applicable)
  • the Notification of Change of Address form, or
  • a letter that includes the details that need amending, as well as your name, licence number and contact details.

How to change

  1. Download, print and complete the Notification of Change of Address – PDF (if applicable)
  2. Make sure you have the required documentation
  3. Visit a service a centre and submit your information.