Text size


If you need to change the details on your pawnbroker and second-hand dealer licence, such as your address or surname, you can do this at a service centre or via email.

What you need

  • your personal details
  • your certificate number
  • copy of a name change document, such as a marriage certificate or change of name certificate (if applicable)
  • the PDF form – 'Application for Licence Amendment', or
  • a letter that identifies the details that need to be changed.

How to change

  1. Download and complete the Application for Licence Amendment – PDF (if applicable).
  2. Gather the required documentation.
  3. Visit a service centre and submit the information information in person, or email businesslicensing@finance.nsw.gov.au.