If you've changed your residential or mailing address, or your name, you must update the details on your electoral enrolment. You can change your electoral enrolment details online.Change online
Change electoral enrolment details
- your personal details, including your old and new information
- your eligibility details (Australian citizenship status or eligible British subject details)
- your proof of identity (driver licence, Australian passport, or another person enrolled to vote who can be your witness or referee).
- Select the 'Change online' button.
- Select 'Enrol online'.
- Check the radio button 'Change my details'.
- Choose which details you want to change.
- Use the 'Next' and 'Previous' buttons to navigate through the form. Fill out the required details as you're prompted.
- Review your application.
- Make the declaration and submit your form.
- You only need to complete one form for federal, state or territory, and local government elections.
- For privacy reasons, to check your enrolment online you must enter your details exactly as they appear on the electoral roll.
- You can enrol to vote when you're aged 16 or 17 years, but can't vote until you're aged 18 years.
To make sure that you have all the information and documentation you need to complete this transaction, please visit Australian Electoral Commission.Change online