Forgot your password? Change or reset it now using the email address you used to register your MyServiceNSW Account.
What you'll need
- the email address you used to register your MyServiceNSW Account.
How to change
- Select the 'Change password' button.
- Select the 'I forgot' link next to where you'd enter your password.
- Enter the email address you used to register your account.
- We'll send you a security code to help you recover your account
- Enter the security code.
- If you previously set security questions on your account, answer them now.
- Choose a new password.
- Select 'Save'.
Things to keep in mind...
- It’s a good idea to add security questions and alternative contact details to your account as soon as possible. These can be used to recover your account in case you lose or forget your log in details.
- Choose a strong password that you find easy to remember, and keep your password secure. You should never share your password with anyone, or write it down.