If you've changed your name, you'll need to visit a service centre within 14 days to record your new name on your licence, vehicle and vessel details.
What you'll need
- your proof of identity
- your original change of name document, for example one of the following:
- marriage certificate
- change of name certificate
- birth certificate showing your name at birth and your new name
- divorce document showing the name you're changing back to
- your licence card and registration papers (if applicable).
How to change
Gather all your required documents.
Visit a service centre and submit your application.