Back to top

If you've changed your name, you'll need to visit a service centre within 14 days to record your new name on your licence, vehicle and vessel details.

Find a service centre
  • your proof of identity
  • your original change of name document, for example one of the following:
    • marriage certificate
    • change of name certificate
    • birth certificate showing your name at birth and your new name
    • divorce document showing the name you're changing back to
  • your licence card and registration papers (if applicable).
Find a service centre
  1. Gather all your required documents.
  2. Visit a service centre and submit your application.
Find a service centre

Need help?

We’re happy to help you with this transaction.

Feel free to call us on 13 77 88 or visit a service centre

Source url: