Visit our COVID-19 page for information and advice on the assistance available for NSW residents and businesses.


If your heavy vehicle access permit was issued by the National Heavy Vehicle Regulator (NHVR), Transport for NSW or local government/s and you'd like to make a change to the permit, you can apply to the NHVR for an amendment. You can only apply for an amendment to a valid (non-expired) permit. 

Through the NHVR, you can also cancel a permit, or replace a permit if it's been defaced, destroyed, lost or stolen.

For the most up-to-date information on how to change or cancel a heavy vehicle access permit, visit the National Heavy Vehicle Regulator website. 

You'll be taken to another website.