Back to top

If your organisation has changed its name but remains the same legal entity, then all you need to do is visit a service centre to update your details. If you have a 'trading as' name recorded, these are no longer allowed, so you must transfer the vehicle into your name. You will not have to pay stamp duty because there hasn't been a change in ownership. You may have your business name recorded as a courtesy name. Alternatively, you can call us on 13 77 88.

Locate a service centre
  • Your proof of identity
  • Your organisation identification
  • Authorisation that you are able to represent the organisation
  • Registration details
Locate a service centre

Who's eligible?

To make sure that you have all the information and documentation you need to complete this transaction, please visit Roads and Maritime Services

Need help?

We’re happy to help you with this transaction.

Feel free to call us on 13 77 88 or visit a service centre

Source url: