If you hold a firearms licence or permit in NSW, you must notify the Firearms Registry separately of any change of residential, safe storage or mailing address within 14 days. You can notify the change online.
What you need
- your personal and contact details including date of birth and NSW Driver Licence Number
- your Firearms Licence Number (the 9 digit number on the left side of your photo licence card)
- your previous residential, safe storage, mailing address details, and
- your new residential, safe storage, mailing address details.
Please visit the NSW Firearms Registry website to make sure you have all the information and documentation you need.
How to change
- Click the ‘Change online’ button.
- Enter your details.
- Click the ‘Submit’ button.
- Your online change of details will be processed within about 48 hours.
- If your photo advice has your old address on it, you will need to apply to have your photo advice reissued at least 48 hours after you change your details online.
- You can also change your personal details in writing. Email to: email@example.com