Visit our storms and floods page for information on the assistance available for NSW residents and businesses


If the compliance date of your vehicle has to be changed, an authorised examiner or other Transport for NSW official will need to verify it.

What you need

  • the PDF form – 'Change of Records'
  • your proof of identity
  • your vehicle registration details
  • the appropriate inspection report (this will depend on the vehicle type).

How to change

  1. Download and complete Change of Records – PDF.
  2. Gather the required documentation.
  3. Visit a service centre and provide the information in person.

Payment methods

You can review transaction payment options on our payment methods page.