If you want to change a measuring device on your vehicle, an authorised examiner or other Transport for NSW official will need to verify it. You can organise this at a service centre.
What you need
- the PDF form – 'Change of Records'
- your proof of identity
- your Certificate of Registration or vehicle registration details
- an eSafety check (pink slip).
How to change
- Download and complete Change of Records – PDF.
- Gather the required documentation.
- Visit a service centre and provide the information in person.