COVID-19 update: If you are planning to go into a Service Centre, check the opening times before you visit. Read about the COVID-19 assistance available for NSW residents and businesses. 

Our online transactions are available 24/7. Call 13 77 88 for assistance or visit COVID-19.

Text size


If you want to change a measuring device on your vehicle, an authorised examiner or other Transport for NSW official will need to verify it. You can organise this at a service centre.

What you need

  • the PDF form – 'Change of Records'
  • your proof of identity
  • your Certificate of Registration or vehicle registration details
  • an eSafety check (pink slip).

How to change

  1. Download and complete Change of Records – PDF.
  2. Gather the required documentation.
  3. Visit a service centre and provide the information in person.

Payment methods

You can review transaction payment options on our payment methods page.