Visit our storms and floods page for information on the assistance available for NSW residents and businesses


If you need to update your Transport for NSW E-Toll Account because of a name change (due to marriage, for example) you'll need to go to a service centre.

The account cannot be transferred into the name of any other family member.

What you need