If you need to let Maritime know that your pensioner or concession details have changed, you can call 13 77 88 or visit a service centre. Alternatively, you can post your documentation.
What you need
- your proof of identity
- your eligible concession card
- the PDF form – 'Change of Records – Maritime Products Only' (if by mail or in person).
How to change
- Download and complete the Change of Records – Maritime Products Only – PDF (if applicable).
- Make sure that you have all the required documentation.
- Visit a service centre and provide the information in person, or post to:
Roads and Maritime Services
Agency Business Centre
Locked Bag 21
Parkes NSW 2870