You can check that you're enrolled to vote, and review your current federal, state and local electoral enrolment details, online.Check online
Check an electoral enrolment
- for privacy reasons, to check your enrolment online you must enter your details exactly as they appear on the electoral roll
- you can enrol to vote when you're aged 16 or 17 years, but can't vote until you're aged 18 years.
It's compulsory to enrol to vote if you:
- are an Australian citizen, or eligible British subject
- are aged 18 years and over
- have lived at your address for at least one month.
To make sure that you have all the information and documentation you need to complete this transaction, please visit Australian Electoral Commission.Check online