Use the FuelCheck online tool to find the cheapest fuel at NSW service stations near you.
With FuelCheck, you can:
- find and get directions to the cheapest fuel in your area and across NSW
- find and get directions to the nearest service station of your preferred brand
- compare fuel and petrol prices according to type, such as E10, Unleaded, Premium Unleaded, Diesel, LPG, and more
- advise NSW Fair Trading if the price displayed in FuelCheck doesn't match the price at the pump.
You can check prices online or you can install the Fuel Check app on your phone.
What you need
Any device connected to the internet, such as a:
- desktop computer
How to check
- Select the 'Check online' button.
- Enter your suburb or postcode, or select the 'Fuel Near Me' button. Allow location recognition, if prompted.
- View and compare prices for service stations in your area.
- Use the drop-down menus to filter your search.
- Select the service station on the map to get directions.
- Prices displayed are set to E10 fuel by default.
- Some service station operators may still be in the process of finalising their registration with FuelCheck. If you find a service station that isn't on FuelCheck, you can submit a general enquiry through the NSW Fair Trading website.
- If the price at the pump doesn't match the price on FuelCheck, you should first let the service station operator know. If this doesn't resolve the issue, or you're not satisfied with their response, you can report the fuel price mismatch.
Last updated: 13 January 2023