If you have received a jury summons and would like learn more about your attendance requirements (including where and when you need to go), you can do this online after 4:30pm on the business day before you are due to attend court.
What you need
- your date of birth, and
- your juror number (you can find this on the top right of your summons).
If you've lost your juror number, you'll need:
- your date of birth
- your postcode, and
- your last name.
How to check
- Select 'Check online'.
- Enter your juror number, or select 'Lost your juror number'.
- Enter your date of birth. If you've lost your juror number, also enter your last name and post code.
- Select 'Log in'.
- if you can't check online, you can also check by calling 1300 780 199 (after 4:30pm) on the last working day before your summons
- if you've forgotten your juror number, you can also log in using your postcode, last name and date of birth, and
- you can apply to be excused from jury service if you have "good cause" to be excused – visit the NSW Justice website to learn more about "good cause".