NSW Roads and Maritime Services offers a range of products free of charge for NSW pensioners.
Check the eligibility requirements and you may not have to pay for:
- driving test
- riding skills test
- heavy vehicle competency based assessment (CBA) log book and guide
- replacement learner driver log book
- Photo Card
- transfer fees and stamp duty (eligible DVA pensioners only).
If you'd like to take advantage of any of the free products available, visit a service centre.
Holders of one of the following:
- NSW Pensioner Concession Card (PCC) issued by Centrelink or Department of Veterans' Affairs (DVA)
- DVA Gold Card endorsed with:
- TPI (Totally & Permanently Incapacitated)
- EDA (Extreme Disablement Adjustment)
- war widow/er.
- evidence from the DVA confirming:
- you receive a disability pension of 70% or higher or an intermediate pension, or
- you've been assessed at 50 or more impairment points.
Note: Holders of interstate PCCs are not eligible.