ASIC Connect is an online service you can use to manage your business name or approved self-managed superannuation fund (SMSF) auditor registration. Services available include:
- registering, renewing, cancelling and transferring a business name
- updating business name details
- registering as an SMSF auditor
- updating SMSF auditor details
- searching company, business name, and SMSF auditor registers.
Once you've created your ASIC Connect account, you can request an ASIC key which enables you to link your business name and conduct your transactions.
If you have a few business names, you can manage them all from the same account.
- Businesses and individuals wanting to search or interact with ASIC'S registers.
What you need
- your name and contact details
- an email address (which you'll use to log in to your account)
- a suitable password (as detailed on the online form)
- a security question and answer.
How to register
- Select the 'Register online' button.
- Enter your details.
- Read and agree to the Terms and Conditions.
- Select 'Create account'.
- You'll receive an email with an activation link.
- Select the 'Activate ASIC Connect account' link or copy and paste the link into your browser.
- Log in using your email address and password.