The NSW Government offers a number of rebates to help customers pay their energy bills. You can apply for a combination of the rebates if you're eligible.
- Low Income Household Rebate (retail customers) and Low Income Household Rebate (on supply) – for customers who hold eligible concession cards
- NSW Gas Rebate (retail customers) and NSW Gas Rebate (on supply and bottled gas customers) - for eligible customers to help cover the costs of their natural gas bills
- Family Energy Rebate (retail customers) and Family Energy Rebate (on supply customers) – for customers who have received the Family Tax Benefit
- Life Support Rebate (retail customers) and Life Support Rebate (on supply customers) – for households where residents use certain medical equipment necessary to sustain life
- Medical Energy Rebate (retail customers) and Medical Energy Rebate (on supply customers) – for eligible customers who have a medically diagnosed inability to self-regulate body temperature when exposed to extremes of environmental temperatures.
Visit NSW Planning & Environment to find the range of measures available to help NSW customers manage their energy bills, including direct financial assistance and payment plans.Visit NSW Planning & Environment